Wednesday 15 November 2017

Thank you for Athletics Day

Walt: using descriptive language

To all our helpers, I wanted to thank you all for being there for us on Athletics day. We really appreciate it & it was such a really great experience to us.

Last Friday the 10th of November is Athletics day. Athletics day is all about fun,sports and sportsmanship. At Athletics day  we do lots of games, activities and some fun stuff. This year’s Athletics day is a very awesome experience, as usual we do things that is exciting . It’s like the best day ever!

As we continue playing games...there was one part that is my favorite. I really enjoyed it even it’s kinda challenging, it is the RELAY!. At the relay we do jumps, running and rolls. So that’s why I enjoyed it, I actually enjoyed the other games too.

At next year’s Athletics day, I’ll try to do my best at sprinting because I know at myself that I’m not good at it. So next year’s Athletics day,I’ll try to do my best at some of the games that i’m not good at.  Next year I will practice harder at some of the sports.

I enjoyed all of the games, it’s like a day full of happiness and excitement. I learned that it doesn’t matter if you win or lose because the important thing is you enjoyed the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment