Wednesday 2 May 2018

A Grave Mistake

   A Grave Mistake


Every night Evelyn always had nightmares about
the grave mistake she had done before. But this time
in her dream she shouted really loud because she is really
scared. She woke up in the middle of the night and saw her sister
wearing a crimson coloured dress. Her sister said
“ I frantically ran to your room because of your really
loud scream!” “ In my dream I was in a misty
room then an old lady showed me a mistake that I’ve
done before that I haven’t told anyone. I
was really scared of her” Evelyn explained
“ But, what is that mistake you’ve done before?” she asked.
Evelyn froze, tears falling from her eyes. To be continued..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Venice, what a fantastic quick write! You have included lots of great vocabulary and you have left your reader hooked wanting to know what will happen next!

    ReplyDelete