Thursday 29 November 2018

Wash your hands.

One way to keep yourself healthy is to keep yourself clean. But how? By washing your hands! Yes, your hands. A lot of people tend to forgot to wash their hands all the time because our hands has the most germs, why? It’s because we touch almost every single thing we see and because we do physical contact to our friends, family and to other people. By washing your hands you can prevent yourself from getting sick and spreading germs to another person. That’s you need to wash your hands atleast 6 times a day or just make it your daily routine or habit to wash your hands before and after eating, after going to the toilet or after touching something gross.

This is called the Bacteria Pathogen Infection.
Image result for germs

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Venice,

    For your beautiful advice now I will wash my hands every time I eat and after I go to the toilet. I really enjoyed reading your paragraph and it was really interesting to me and I liked it a lot. After I read that I want to wash my hands all the time and you are so right our hands has the most germs on our body. And yes we do touch everything with our hands and sometimes we don't even know where things come from. Awesome Work Venice, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Venice

    First of all i want to say you are right that we have to wash our hands everyday and time. what i love about your story is that you made the story sounds right and its good,i love your picture too.
    And keeping yourself clean and healthy

    Just to say good work and keep up the good work.
    From Pilinlose.

    ReplyDelete