Tuesday 5 September 2017

Cross Country 2017

Walt: structure a recount. 


Last week on Friday everyone at Pt England School had participated in our School Cross Country fun run. It so hot but muddy at the same time. Have you ever done a School Cross Country before?


During the race It was so hot and muddy at the same time, I don’t know why. I run with Makayla the run was long I did not run all the way without stopping, I jog a little bit because I was huffing and puffing. I thought I will not finish the race but I did because I said myself that I need to be determined to finish the race, I finish the race with my friend.


After the race I get so thirsty and tired I can’t believe I finish the race I was so happy that time, I drink a cup of water from the water station. Then I  sat down with my friends and we chat a little bit about the race, My shoes is wet and muddy at the same time because I didn’t take them off before the race. What place did you come at the race?

I learned that believe in yourself that if they can do it,you can do it. Next time I will encourage others to believe in there self.


Task Description:
For this task we need to write about our Cross Country fun run, So first I made a copy of the presentation, Then I wrote down what I did on Friday which was our School Cross Country then I took a screenshot of the pictures of the Cross Country then I had posted it on my blog, Which is this. 










         










No comments:

Post a Comment