Thursday 6 September 2018

The Future

‘Earth in 2048’ Have you ever think of the future? Well, in this writing your going to see some things that can possibly happen in the future. Like a timetravel in the future! In my opinion, in the year 2048 our technology will be much updated. Who knows? Shapeshifting building material that reacts to rain, better data that save marine mamals. These are some examples of technology in 2048, but do you think some of these inventions can help others? According to my research, some technology breakthroughs and trends will be available in public. Which means, some of these gadgets will be released soon. In my opinion, I think some of this gadgets can help the environment and even us. But, sometimes there is a question in my mind..what if technology takes over the world? Is it still the same in 2048? In my opinion, no. My reasons are, first a lot might change and it can affect our thinking especially to the kids who are born in that year or earlier. Second, imagine the life of the people in the 1900s and our life right now, see the difference? For me, I think it works the same between 2018 and 2048. I believe that there is a big chance that history might believe itself, which is possible to happen. Will history repeat itself again? For me, there’s a possiblity. In life, we can’t avoid having problems and corruptions. Even though, he/she has a lot of money but he/she doens’t know how to use it, it’s still nothing. War, some parts of our planet are having wars right now. Slavery, in my opinion and according to some people that I asked, I think slavery has a low chance of happening again which is good. It's because people are being more open, like some people are being an upstander and telling what they feel and what others feel about, for example a change of something. Which has an effect in our lives, because the government or etc. might change it.

Every single thing we say, we do and we think matters. It can affect our future or others and our environment. So make sure, when your saying, doing and thinking of something, always think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment