Wednesday 1 August 2018

Mata I Pusi

WALT: make inferences to understand the deeper meaning behind a text

Task Description: So this is my word art that I made for my create task, the words written in it describes the important aspects of my identity. In the middle you can see the word 'Filipina' because I am from the Philippines and I'm proud of my culture. We also red a book titled 'Mata I Pusi' or 'Eyes of a Cat' it is about a girl who has been mocked because of her green eyes that's why she's kinda embarrased by her mixed culture but then her nana told her something that made her be true to herself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Venice,

    I really enjoyed your word art - I can tell that you are very ambitious and have ideas for your future! You have done very well to finish your learning so efficiently as well.

    ReplyDelete