Tuesday 14 August 2018

Venice M- Sandwich Recipe.

WALT: write clearly to help our audience to understand our message

Ham Sandwich


Today we will be making a healthy and delicious sandwich!


Ingredients:


  •  2 slices of bread(of your choice)
  •  40 grams of ham( of your choice)
  •  2 teaspoons of Mayonaise or butter
  •  2-3 tablespoons of shredded Lettuce
  • 2-3 slices of Tomatoes
  •  4 slices of Cucumbers(optional)

Instructions:

Take 2 slices of bread of your choice, then use a bread knife to spread 2 teaspoons of mayo on your
bread.



2. Add the thin slices of ham, shredded lettuce, 2 slices of tomatoes and 4 slices cucumbers on
top of each other.

3. Then put the other slice of bread on top of the sandwich fillings.


Task Description: In Writing, we are learning to write clearly to help our audience to understand our message. First, I wrote the ingredients and the measurement needed. Seconds, I wrote the instructions and added photos with it. The sandwich making was really fun because we get to make yummy and healthy sandwiches and it is related to our theme for this term 'Move Ya Body'.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Venice,

    What clear instructions! It was very easy for me to understand what you were saying and I knew exactly how much of the ingredients I would need. Your writing throughout the blog post was clear and easy to understand - I didn't have to stop to think about what you are saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Venice,
    My name is Reagan and I am in Totara 3.

    I really like how clear you have set out your instructions and you have introduced your post by saying 'Today we will be making a healthy and delicious sandwich' to draw the readers attention. I really like how you have added in the task description so that we can see what you had to do/complete.

    Next time remember to check your use of capital letters.

    I really enjoy to cook/bake in my spare time. Do you like to??

    I enjoy your amazing quality of your blog posts so I would absolutely love to see more posts of yours!!!!!!!

    Noho ora mai
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete