Thursday 31 May 2018

Year 7 Team Building

Year 7 Team Building


May 23, 2018 is the start of the Year 8 Camp. How about the Year 7’s? . Well, in this
Writing your gonna read what are the crazy things happened in our Team Building!


What Team am I in? Ok, the Year 8’s are gone and now we are gonna see what groups/
teams are we gonna be in. Guess what team I’m in? I’m in Orange/ Team 1,  honestly at
first I thought we’re going in the Teams we’re in like Team 1 in the small kids block,
that’s what I thought because I saw mine earlier in my teacher’s laptop because I was
curios why are they’re students gathering around then it says there Team 1 leaders,
student, student,student, student then VENICE. So, yeah we made banners and a chant
in our group.


Did you guys made slime? That is the question almost everyone is asking, but the
answer is YES it’s just a FAIL(most of us) . Yes it is because it’s kind of messy and
some ingridients are gone I think because others are using it a lot, but it’s ok. In the
second day the teams that are next to make slime are the ones who mostly SUCCEED,
which really good. I honestly felt a little bit sad inside because mine didn’t make
slime, but it’s ok.

Are the games fun? It is fun but I’m kinda nervous because…
“Ok, we are playing Chair Tiggy” our teacher said. I’m nervous because of 3 reasons,
first I don’t know how to play it( but I kinda get it when we started playing *i think),
second I am NOT a fast runner and third I don’t wanna let my team down because of
me. So when it’s my turn I just ran and do my best in the game ( I was kinda scared
and pressured while playing it *laughs fakely).


What did you guys cook? So in MKR( My Kitchen Rules) we cooked pikelets, I really
enjoyed cooking because I like to cook food and I like to eat. Hilary, Sophia and Kelly
are my teammates, Sophia and Kelly are the ones who’s gonna prepare the pikelets and
Me and Hilary are the ones who’s gonna plate the pikelets. And now our FAVORITE
part is we get to eat what we cooked!


We also did water fun, minute to win it and more. It was a really fun experience and
really great oppurtunity to be part of the year 7 building. I also want to thank the
teachers who make this team building happen.

Overall this team building was really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment